Talent management course
In Hungary, the adoption of the National Talent Programme in 2008 has ensured large-scale promotion of talent programmes for the next twenty years . Much of this National Talent Programme is performed by the National Assembly of the Hungarian Genius Programme, considered as the most professional talent support programme series since the past decade. The “I am the best” Talent-mentoring Public Benefit Nonprofit Ltd. joined to this program in 2010.
The 21st century yearns for change and development in every area of life. An important task is today to discover talented individuals and particularly gifted children, with the aim to help them and support them in their personal and innovative processes. Talent is a complex concept. As educators we are interested in researching talent, as a science area, not only in theory but also in daily practice as well, to integrate our work.
Training target groups:
- Education and training professionals
- Professionals working with youth, disadvantaged children
- Youth counselors, facilitators, mentors
- Other youth workers and professionals engaged in education who are interested in education, teaching, learning
The training dates:
9 – 15 October 2017
4 – 10 December 2017
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Participants will be transferred from the airport to the accommodation in Budapest.
- Day 2 – Focus on
- Meet&Greet Session
- Conceptual and methodological knowledge to address the talent as possible
- Day 3 – Know their talents
- The ways of complex talent development programs
- Day 4 – Key competencies
- Integration, construction and development of key competencies in the students’ learning communities.
- Day 5 – Job shadowing
- Technical visits to local private and / or public institutions.
- Day 6 – Work with talent
- Mentoring of talented children
- Final evaluations
- Delivery of Certificates
- Day 7 – Departure
- Departure of participants
Training fee: 490 EUR/participant. The fee includes participation fee, training materials, stationery.
The fee does not include travel, accommodation and meals.
All costs can be funded from Erasmus+ KA1 grants.