7 days International training for educational staff
Restoring dialogue between victims and offenders
As a consequence of the spreading of integrational pedagogy, the children’s communities have become heterogeneous, thus expanding the role of the school educators and leaders of the college, sports and study group occupations. In the curriculum, beside the expertise, key competences such as citizenship, conflict management and communication skills are no longer conveyable with traditional leading techniques that depend exclusively to the effectiveness of teachers and educators’ authority, power and discipline. The effectiveness of these competencies is based on cooperation, mutual respect and equal power relations. In the local and international practice, restorative methods are becoming more popular and they offer such strategies.
Training target groups:
- Education and training professionals
- Professionals working with youth, disadvantaged children
- Youth counselors, facilitators, mentors
- Other youth workers and professionals engaged in education who are interested in education, teaching, learning
The training dates:
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Participants will be transferred from the airport to the accommodation in Budapest
- Day 2 – Focus on
- Communication principles and strategies
- Day 3 – How to support teachers / educators
- Effective support methods for treating stress
- Day 4 – Key competencies
- Integration, construction and development of key competencies in the students’ learning communities
- Day 5 – Job shadowing
- Technical visits to local private and / or public institutions
- Day 6 – Acquire knowledge
- Acquire more theoretical and practical knowledge
- Final evaluations
- Delivery of Certificates
- Day 7 – Departure
- Departure of participants
Training fee: 490 EUR/participant. The fee includes participation fee, training materials, stationery.
The fee does not include travel, accommodation and meals.
All costs can be funded from Erasmus+ KA1 grants.
For further information please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org