Efficient learning methods
7 days training course for educational staffs, Erasmus+ KA1
For a long time the aim of the school and the educational processes has been the development of literacy and the training of the educated man. According to the needs of our time the training events have changed their direction. For organizations, communities and individuals, knowledge now comes to the fore, to successfully participate in an active and effective functioning in society. To ensure the real equality of the right to learn, there is a demand against the education system in the European Union. The effectiveness of education largely depends on that educational methods are adapted to the specificities of children. In the planning, organization and evaluation of educational activities is therefore essential a methodological knowledge to get to know better the students and their needs.
Training target groups:
- Education and training professionals
- Professionals working with youth, disadvantaged children
- Youth counselors, facilitators, mentors
- Other youth workers and professionals engaged in education who are interested in education, teaching, learning
The training dates:
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Participants will be transferred from the airport to the accommodation in Budapest.
- Day 2 – Objectives and methodology
- Introduction to the conceptual and methodological knowledge of efficient learning methods.
- Day 3 – Hacking Knowledge
- The ways to learn Faster, Deeper, and Better.
- Day 4 – Learning techniques
- Self-motivation techniques and supplemental techniques
- Day 5 – Job shadowing
- Technical visits to local private and / or public institutions.
- Day 6 – Workshop
- Rethink old practices and introduce new ones
- Final evaluations
- Delivery of Certificates
- Day 7 – Departure
- Departure of participants
Training fee: 700 EUR/participant. The fee includes participation fee, training materials, stationery.
The fee does not include travel, accommodation and meals
All costs can be funded from Erasmus+ KA1 grants.