Cooperation of the Generations in the school
The training is aimed primarily at primary or secondary school teachers who faced language, behavior and knowledge processing differences between the educational work of Y, Z and Alpha generations. Furthermore, the course is designed also for those who recognized that these factors will inevitably affect the work of teachers. The training aims to build a bridge of cooperation between teachers and students with the intention to reduce the distance between them, and to make the education/teaching experience more streamlined and efficient.
This course wants participants to:
Learn about the Y-Z-Alpha generation’s communication, learning style, behavior, their role in the education and teaching system
Learn the differences between the generations and specific working methods with children from different socio-cultural backgrounds
Resolve language, behavior, knowledge processing differences between the educational work of Y, Z and Alpha generations
Recognize that these factors will inevitably affect the work of teachers
Build a bridge of cooperation between teachers and students with the intention to reduce the distance between them
Make the education/teaching experience more streamlined and efficient
Our courses, developed in the framework established by the Erasmus+ Programme, are crafted to include both formal and non-formal education methodologies. Starting with a theoretical approach to the theme of the course, we proceed with non-formal learning strategies in order to guarantee and stimulate an active contribution from the participants involved. In practice, we use: Presentations; Analysis of study cases; Discussions in the classroom; Role-plays; Technical visits to local private and public institutions; Conferences with local professionals to exchange good practices; Job shadowing experiences; Workshops to rethink old practices and introduce new ones.
We will hand out:
Certificate of attendance, which will include title of course, main training content and dates;
Europass Mobility certificates issued by your NA and signed by us.
Dates & Locations
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Participants will be transferred from the airport to the accommodation in Budapest
- Get to know each other and welcome dinner
- Day 2 – Objectives and methodology
- Introduction to the conceptual and methodological knowledges and methods of the training
- Learning the differences between the generations and specific working methods with children from different socio-cultural backgrounds
- Day 3 – Y-Z-Alpha generations
- Discussions in the classroom; Role-plays
- Rethink old practices and introduce new ones
- Day 4 – Differencies between the generations
- Language, behaviours
- Discussing own experiences
- City sightseeing tour
- Day 5 – Job shadowing
- Technical visits to local private and / or public institutions.
- Cultural activities
- Day 6 – Workshop
- Build a bridge of cooperation between teachers and students
- Final evaluations
- Delivery of Certificates
- Day 7 – Departure
- Departure of participants
Training fee: 490 EUR/participant. The fee includes participation fee, training materials, stationery.
The fee does not include travel, accomodation and meals.
All costs can be funded from Erasmus+ KA1 grants.